Cairn E-Adventure Test Ride
Book a test ride and experience the full potential of the bike
We are based right next to the infamous Downs Link cycle network which is the Cairn's natural habitat. Book an hour slot and enjoy a ride with a coffee afterwards
How do you feel about the idea of travelling twice as far on your bike for the same effort? Or how about a weekend away without the need for a car? Long-distance commuting without breaking a sweat? All of these (and more) are becoming possible with the advent of the e-bike.
The Cairn E-Adventure 1.0 was born to help you achieve this. We've been listening to devoted riders like you, and thinking on how best make the most of this whole new way of riding. Having e-assist on a bike will enable all of us to explore more of the paths-less-travelled and make it easier for people to choose bike over car more often, which can only be a great thing.
We’re super grateful that so many of you have declared such strong interest so early on so we’d like to offer you the opportunity to put your name down for a bike with a fully refundable deposit of just £299 required. Full price of the bike is £2989 and next deliveries of the bikes will be in January Week 1.
Please note: The final spec is as listed in the Full Specification tab with the possibility of a few minor updates. We have also been working on an updated paint job which you can see in the first images and the 360° image above.
Equipped with the renowned FAZUA motor, ability to run both 700C and 27.5"/650B wheels (with clearance for up to 700x45C [650Bx2.2"] tyres) and mounts for both mudguards and panniers, it makes it the bike that can do it all. Imagine covering twice the distance for the same effort, enabling you to explore more ground every time you set off.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Updated down tube FAZUA Touch Remote - See Here
- Anything Cage Mount on down tube.
- Bottle Cage Mounts on seat tube and top tube.
- Full Mudguard Mounts front and rear.
- FAZUA Battery Lock feature
- Double-walled down tube for increased durability.
- Full internal dropper post routing option.
- Fork: Full Carbon (Including steerer)
- Anything Cage Mounts on both sides.
- Internal Dynamo Routing
- Wheels: HUNT 4 Season Gravel Disc (Can fit both 700C and 650B wheels)
- Tyres: WTB Venture 700x40c Tan Sidewall
- Axles: Thru-Axles, Alloy | 12x100 mm Front | 12x142 mm Rear
- Headset: FSA
- Handlebars: Ritchey Comp Butano | Drop 118 mm | Reach 73 mm | Sweep 4° | Flare 12°
- Size S - 42 cm
- Size M, L - 44 cm
- Size XL - 46 cm
- *Width measured centre to centre
- Bartape: Fabric Knurl
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis | ±6°
- Size S - 70 mm
- Size M - 80 mm
- Size L - 90 mm
- Size XL - 100 mm
- Crankset: Praxis Works FAZUA-specific | Alloy | 42 t
- Size S - 165 mm
- Size M, L - 170 mm
- Size XL - 175 mm
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1150 | 10-42 t
- Shifters: SRAM Rival Hydro 1x
- Rear Mech: SRAM Rival 1x Long Cage
- Brakes: SRAM Rival Hydro
- Rotors: SRAM Centerline | 6-bolt | 160mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Elite Shallow
- Seat post: Kalloy Uno with carbon shaft | 27.2⌀ | 350mm
- Electric Motor: Fazua Evation 1.0
- Included: FAZUA Motor, Battery, Battery Charger, Down Tube Touch Remote Control & Mobile App.
- With motor and battery (no pedals) - ±14.5kg (31.9lbs)
- Without motor and battery, with downtube cover (no pedals) - ±12.9kg (28.4lbs)
You can also purchase spare batteries, battery chargers and a downtube cover for riding without any e-assist from HERE.
How to use the drive system
This useful instructional video from FAZUA will help you start up the drive system on your Cairn bike
Find the perfect size
If you are still unsure, use the Smartfit size calculator to determine the best size for you. The calculations are based on scientific algorithms and data from 80,000 body measurements and more than a 100,000 bike model datasets.